What We Do
Buying Your Home
- Buying a home is one of the biggest, most exciting purchases you will ever make, and yet it can also be one of the most overwhelming and confusing.
- That’s why you need an experienced, local market expert on your side to help you through the process.
- Together, we will help identify what you’re looking for in your new home and make a plan to help you find and finance it.
- We can introduce you to our innovative suite of search tools, as well as our comprehensive mortgage services, all designed to get you ready to make the move toward homeownership.
- Once we find your perfect home, we will develop a strategic and competitive approach to ensure that you receive the best price and terms possible.
- We will then work with you through the contract process to help finalize all of the details of your transaction.
- As your expert real estate brokerage firm, we are here to make your homebuying experience go smoothly and end successfully.
- We look forward to working with you every step of the way to make finding your dream home a reality.
Selling Your Home
- Real estate has changed dramatically and has become more complicated over the years.
- Having an experienced and knowledgeable broker associate on your side is more important than ever. Rocky Mountain Real Estate has developed advanced tools and techniques to sell your home quickly, at the highest possible price and with the least amount of inconvenience.
- Your C21 real estate broker will present you with a broader and more targeted market, providing you with the necessary research, comparisons and trends to help you make informed decisions.
- By leveraging the latest technologies, your broker will ensure that your home is seen by the largest group of relevant buyers possible, in order to achieve your real estate goals.
- C21 ROCKY MOUNTAIN offers a variety of experience from development, land sales and tenant representation.
- We offer an array of services that include development, tenant representation, investment sales, leasing, and consulting.
- Our commitment to you is a high level of service combined with relationships that will enhance the process.
- Innovation, creative leadership, and unparalleled standards of honesty and integrity in conducting business are the foundation of C21s’ commitment to excellence for all clients.
- C21 will be your personal coach through your entire lease process and give you one-on-one consultation.
- Prior to beginning your search and during the entire negotiations we are there for you until your commercial lease is signed.
- Whether you are leasing space for the first time, leasing new space (relocating) or need help negotiating a commercial lease renewal our coaching will ensure you avoid mistakes while maximizing your ability to get the lowest lease rates and best terms possible.
- Review your existing lease
- Help you draft letters of intent (LOI’s) or RFP’s
- Review all lease proposals
- Review the lease contract
- Discuss options and strategies on what to say and how you should respond to landlords
- We will assist in leveling the playing field by equipping you with the knowledge and resources so you can confidently negotiate with landlords and commercial listing agents.
- By hiring us, you avoid making unnecessary mistakes and have peace of mind knowing that you’re being equipped with the tools, knowledge and resources to ensure you make all the right moves.
Land / Ranch
- C21 is experienced in representing ranch buyers of lands.
- We can assist with establishing search criteria to evaluate ranches, property selection, opinions of value and analysis, title, water rights, mineral rights, legal issues, public lands, stewardship, conservation, enhancements and regulatory issues.
- Our Team has over 97 years’ experience collectively as ranch brokers, consultants, wildlife stewards and agricultural experts.
- With such diversity of backgrounds, C21 ROCKY MOUNTAIN can evaluate a property from a comprehensive perspective.
Ranch Selling Services
- With our knowledgeable team of agents, your ranch will stand out and get noticed by qualified buyers.
- Our agents are experts in their fields and are passionate about the West, assuring the highest level of service and expertise. C21 understands the special needs of selling ranchland.
- We have the experience to handle rural land issues such as water and mineral rights, public land leases, hunting tags, livestock and farm production, conservation easements, wildlife habitat enhancements, tax credits and so much more.
- C21 has the capabilities to sell your ranch! Avoid getting lost in the clutter of larger firms’ listings and get a skilled, yet personal touch from C21 Rocky Mountain.